Wow, I actually got a lot done in October. So excited about how this list is helping me stay ‘focused.’
Update on November 14.
- ✔️spin a 4 ply from problem yarn stash
- ✔️Continue reading/researching more about spinning techniques
- ✔️Wool n’ Spinning Patreon workshop technique
- Wool n’ Spinning Patreon Fibre Club project
- Wool n’ Spinning Color Theory project
- ✔️Go through the Craftsy class, Spinning Dyed Yarn.
- Start Baby kimono for friend’s granddaughter
- ✔️Ketterdam shawl by Laura Linneman in the 3 ply red handplied yarn. Knitting with Director’s Cut, Soliliquy, by Leading Men Fiber Arts instead.
- Swatch cardigan (not even thinking about it)
- ✔️ Done: Finish SSK socks, use Susan B Anderson’s SOS pattern
- Hat & cowl with Problem yarn (overdyed Swish DK) moving to December list
If you are on Instagram there’s a tag #slowfashion you might find interesting.
- ✔️ Done: 2 back panels finished of hand stitching the Magdalene stencil
- 1/2 ✔️Handstitch 1 front panels, 1 finished.
- Move to December: stitch seams, & facings
- ✔️Choice next project to start in January. (grey) (new leaf)(long fitted skirt/tank top)
Slanted Stitches Etsy shop:
❌ Momentum has turned into inertia
- Fortune cookie bag – blue
- Purple take-out bags
- Turquoise Japanese knot bags
- Forest take-out bags
- Rake leaves (still haven’t fallen)
- Finish mulching
- ✔️ Done: Sow more veggie seeds
Wishing These Magically Get Done:
- Marbling more fabric for Japanese bento bags. (make wire holders & order Orvis soap)
- Create practice Alabama Chanin jacket from Craftsy class. (Grey woven linen) Rethinking this whole project.
- Triptych painting in hall way (start sketches)
- Paint dining room walls & ceiling Step 1: pick colors (Dover white & Sedate gray)
- Every month declutter and organize one area. November is the master closet & kitchen. Started the garage.
- Studio (straighten fabric, thread, patterns) SO NEEDED! I did sort and organize 1-2 drawers of snaps and rivets.