Yeah…I wrote this up on paper.
Writing a huge list is first overwhelming then somehow switches to motivational. Maybe because I like ✔️s.
I’ll tackle the easy, almost-done things first. Mainly to quickly shorten the list. But also, like TheKnitGirllls annual Stashdash, a way to clean out older projects to make room for the newest distraction.
Another thing is tackling a lot of these in 15-30 minute slots a day. Unfortunately the last stuff on the list are bigger week long projects.
Then on a break, I saw an Instagram posted sale at Miss Babs for BFL fingering weight yarn undyed. Took no time to think about it, whipped out the credit card very fast. But I’m not going to add one more thing to my big to-do list. It’s instead going directly into the craft closet for a while. Sigh. I should delete my yarn feed for a while. (Yep, Done…✔️ Deleted over 75 fiber vendors from my Instagram & Feedly accounts. )
- Finish plying the blue bat.
- Ply the Rose Quartz roving.
- Start spinning a 3 ply (select which fibers).
- Select yarn for Ketterdam shawl
- Finish Leslee’s socks
- Start Sister’s Christmas socks, use a Sock Architecture pattern
- Start SSK socks, use Susan B Anderson’s SOS pattern
- Add business card pocket for my handbag
- ✔️ DONE. Finish right pocket detail on Alabama Chanin A-line tunic
- ✔️ DONE. Finish felling seams on Alabama Chanin fitted dress.
- neckline & arm holes for Alabama Chanin fitted dress
- ✔️ DONE. Finish cutting Alabama Chanin New Leaf stencils
- Start Alabama Chanin Paisley stencil
- Swatch stencil paint colors for teal, grey, navy knits
- Romi’s fortune cookie bag
- Eloise’s DPN holder
- Turquoise take-out bags
- Turquoise Japanese knot bags
- Forest take-out bags
- Marbling fabric
- Screen print fabric
- Triptych painting in hall way
I’m not going to let you see how long the house to do list is. Sigh.
I’m going to go checkout Instagram for a while…
And did it again. Published before I was finished thinking/writing/photos about this. Oh well.