The Mercedes Tarasovich SSK KAL ended May 31. I knitted two Openwork Triangle shawls, one cowl and lots of hats for a total of XXXX yards. Love learning brioche through the her Craftsy class, Brioche Knitting Made Easy.
The last KAL before the July retreat is about to start. What can I accomplish now the the heat & humidity of a southern summer has settled in? Hmmm….
The June-July KAL is all inclusive of any designer who will be at the retreat. Much more variety to chose from.
- One charity hat a week. (Estimate 100 yards/hat)
- Socks! I miss working on socks. And we get an extra ticket if we are using vendor yarns (which I have plenty of in stash). Fortunately we have a few sock designers coming. (Guesstimate two or three pairs sounds ambitious, 350 yards each)
- Already have a shawl planned, pattern purchased with yarn & needles at the ready. Alice Elizabeth shawl by Laura Linneman has been on my favorites since it was exclusive to Loopy Ewe. (600 yards)
- And if really ambitious a cotton or linen something.
Some of the yarn I plan to use.
Then, of course, there’s more motivation to keep knitting…the Knitgirllls’ StashDash.
- My knitty friends are participating. So me too.
- I CAN continue the accountability part for another 5-6 weeks?
- Definitely want to use up stash.
I do want to make some bags for SSK doorprizes.
I’m working now on a lined larger version. Definitely more complicated.