Last fall I was happily working on a custom bag for a dear friend. Most of it was done except the last bits. She did ask for a matching card holder. No problem…until…
It turned out to be a problem. A simple easy card holder was a total failure. And I didn’t have an ideas to resolve it.
Life gets in the way, an new chronic illness and she was busy moving, so I was given too much license to procrastinate.
The longer I procrastinated, the harder it was to go up and make a new card holder. I did finished the hobo bag. Made some significant changes in the design (added hidden magnet closure, moved the pleats at the bottom, & simplified the straps). Very happy with it.
I may have to make a smaller one for myself.
Then the card holder. It was done in 20 minutes and 3 months. I don’t know why fear gripped me. The solution was so simple.